Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Knickers!

I came across this blog via Glitter Monkey's blog whilst blog hopping last week and found the template for this fab card. I decided it would be a perfect 'Good Luck' card for a friend who opened her first salon on Tuesday doing hair, nails and spray tanning. She is also selling my jewellery, tiaras and cards. It should be two separate cards but I used the templates on both sides of mine.

This is the front (obviously) LOL
And this is the back!

Papers and paper frills are by Doodlebug. I will have another one to show later as it isn't quite finished.

The next card was ordered by a friend.Papers are K & Co and Craftwork Cards. 60th were cut on the Robo and the backing was embossed using a Cuttlebug die. All finished with a piece of navy and white gingham ribbon.

I will be back later as I have a load of cards to make so feel the challenge templates might just come in handy. :)

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your panty cards ... and like the fact that both are on one card ... I will be doing that next time round too. Thanks also for linking to my blog.

Jo said...

Fantastic cards! Wish my butt looked as curvaceous (is that how you spell it?!!) as that instead of big and floppy lol! I've sent you an award....it's on my blog.

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the bra one, great papers

Jo said...

Congratulations Jackie...you've won some blog candy with these cards!