Saturday, January 26, 2008

I love my hubby.....

...........so I might just save this card for him for Valentine's day :) I've made it this afternoon for the DCM dare which was from Jo "My dare this week is 'Foiled!' -I would like you to utilise some plain old aluminium (aluminum for our friends across the pond!) foil from your kitchen :). You can scrunch it, die cut it, emboss it, ink it, coil it, cover chipboard - or anything else that you choose!"


The copper card was embossed using a Cuttlebug folder and mounted onto a piece of ivory card. The large heart is chipboard covered with tin foil. I got one in one of the lovely kits from the Scrummy Stash cafe and use it as a template. The card was finished with a red heart shaped brad and a greeting from a Letraset rub on pack.

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, the foil heart looks great

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous! I love the different textures!

Kristen said...

That is just too cute!

Jo said...

Great card as always Jackie! Consider yourself tagged! See my blog for details.

Kathy said...

This is lovely Jackie - I love this striking, crisp design - well done you