Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cuttlebug embossing folders

Leigh has posted a "Just for fun" challenge on the Just Bex forum and here is what she said "Ok so a while back, a few of us vowed to do something inspiring with the little cuttlebug folders we have gathering dust. here is a wedding card I made this week using one." I made a couple of cards a while ago which fit the brief.
The folders were used on the first one 'as they come', on the second card I used Bazzill card and just rubbed over the embossed square with an emery board!

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards, I love how you have used the embossing folders on the first card, I have always found them too small in the past but you have given me a great idea for using them.

Jo said...

Great cards Jackie, I particularly like the first one!!