Friday, December 21, 2007

Elvin the elf

........has set his advent challenge over on the JB forum to and here is what he said.

After really enjoying seeing what you've made yesterday, today I would like to see the best handmade cards you've received from friends and family members this christmas.

I got this one this morning from my friend/Twinnie............Nick aka Pickle or Purplepenguin, thanks mate, that polar bear is just so damn cute I think I need him LOL

My next card is my Round Robin card from CBC forum made by Annmarie


The next one is from another great forum friend..........Andrea

and finally from another good friend...........Ang

2 comments:

Janette said...

HI,

followed the trail of blogs from the DCM site. I've got the polar bear stamp and love it. I've used it loads over the last two years and I'm sure it'll come in handy next year again too.

have a great christmas

Janette

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! what beautiful cards you received! Merry Christmas!