Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost there

These are two of the 'special' cards I made this year. The first one was a commision-a special card for a special sister. It was for the same two people for whom I made the 'Inside and Out' card to it had to be on a par with that one and this is what I came up with

I liked the card above so I made the one below for a special friend from me!


The verse reads
May all your Christmas wishes
and many dreams come true………
for no-one else
deserves them more than a
special friend like you
Merry Christmas,
With Love
I don't know where it came from but I think it's lovely. I use it quite a bit and just change some of the words (birthday instead of Christmas)
All papers used were old K & Co Christmas, the word Noel is from one of the fab kits from Scrummy Stash Cafe These were left 'au naturel' and just covered with Anita's 3D glaze and doused in iridescent glitter. All flowers are Prima mounted onto the Ellison Holly die cuts.
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: