Thursday, November 22, 2007

Baubles

I totally forgot that I hadn't posted this card, for the DCM Little Extra, on my blog. This is what they were looking for this week.

This week we'd love to see you making cards on the theme of Baubles, Bells & Bows See how much of a dent you can make in the "I need to make X number of Christmas cards" list with this one. Please come back and leave us a message when you've made your card(s) and we'll pop over to see what you've created.

Baubles were embossed with the Cuttlebug 'Textile' embossing folder and cut with a scalloped circle punch. The cap on the top was cut by hand and I added some gold wire for the hanger. The baubles are actually gold mirri card! Backing paper is from an old K & Co Christmas pad, sentiment is a Studio G stamp again and the ribbon was from my stash.

I am making jewellery at the moment as I have a party next Wednesday evening. I shall photograph it all together when I have finished. Will break off tomorrow morning though for the DCM challenge.

Night night xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

A classy card, Jackie - and I love the swing card you've done for your friend - good idea to print the PP straight on to the hammered card.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the baubles look great embossed

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie - clever use of the combine c-bug doodahs too