Monday, October 01, 2007

Wedding fayre update

Thank you for all the "Good Luck" wishes for the wedding fayre yesterday. I have done loads of wedding fayres and they don't bother me any more but I was very nervous about this one in Sheffield! The museum is beautiful, the food is lovely and once I got set up I felt really at home. LOL I sold tiaras, gave out loads of brochures, some of my tiaras were used for the fashion show, I made lots of new contacts and generated a lot of interest so I feel really pleased with the whole day apart from the astronomic parking fees. It cost us £9.30 to get out of the NCP car park, it's a blooming rip off. Any way, moan over! Here are a couple of photos. The first one is my set up and the other two are a couple of the models wearing my tiaras.

So that's it for now. I am busy making favours today so must get on.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous tiaras. Glad the day went well.

Angelnorth said...

Your set up and tiaras look gorgeous! So pleased you had a good day at the fayre - well done!

Andrea, said...

Your table looks fab and the tiaras are beautiful

Paula said...

Love the tiaras and the set up looks very professional - fingers crossed for future sales for you