Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Look what I've got!!!

A clue...................it starts with C and ends with J and it is just luuuuuuuurvely. Another busy day in the Party Nights household so I thought I would show my third CJ which came home to roost about a fortnight ago. The groups involved were all members of the JB forum. We kept the groups small and the turnaround quite fast as there were a few peeps who were interested in joining but had never done one before. This acted as their 'taster' and everyone so far has said how much they enjoyed it.

Front and back covers
welcome and rules pages My pages
Baabaa's pages
Funky Fairy's pagesIosagan's pages
My sign in pages.

I was tagged by Hazel last week and after my 'harrowing' week ;), I promised I would do it today so here goes

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sox Astra (I suppose it could have a 'famous' ring about it LOL)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Jaffacake (!)

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) JWes

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Yellow Cat (I like that one)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Eleanor Glasgow (has a definite soapy ring)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Wesja

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Black Coffee (which is what I spend my days drinking! lol)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) John William

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Miss Dior Fudge! (I'm saying nothing)

10. Witness protection name {mother & fathers middle names} neither of my parents have middle names

If you feel like playing along, please consider yourself tagged.



1 comment:

Hazel said...

Miss Dior Fudge, eh!!! Ooo la la!! Love your CJ - very special.