Monday, August 27, 2007

Ribbit ribbit

Just a quick blog from me today as I have been gardening all day and my poor body doesn't belong to me!

We went to see my mum and dad yesterday and brought home two huge plastic boxes full of photos. We sat outside yesterday having a really good laugh at fashion, hair styles etc. so I am going to have a ball when I get around to scrapping them.
I received an order last night for a notebook and card for a little girl who likes frogs. I was scouting round the Just Bex forum and lo and behold, Nicky had posted this challenge
August Challenge 20 - Fun With Felt
Felt is a big trend in papercrafting at the moment, and felt flowers are very popular - so this challenge is to make a card using felt for something other than flowers! and away I went!!
Backing card embossed with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder, 'ric rac' is Paper Frills by Doodlebug and the frog etc were cut from felt using the Sizzix die. I also did a matching notebook as requested and covered the notebook in felt before I added the die cuts.


Felt covered notebook and die cuts as before.

Off to bed now.

Take care. xx

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

love the card and book that froggy is very cute