Saturday, July 14, 2007

Maze book part 3!!!

LOL sorry about this but I had a flash of inspiration this afternoon and just had to share it to complete the picture.

I was scouring the photos this afternoon as I need to do a couple of scrapbook challenges (I'm waaaaaaaay behind on these). Anyway, as I said I had my nose pressed against the screen of my laptop and whilst browsing the cd containing our wedding photos, I came across photos of two very special people. Upon finding said photos I just had to add them to the tags in Harriet's maze book because.....................

these lovely people are Harriet's Grandma and Grandad :) I just mounted them straight onto the tags and have left the backs blank so they can both add a little message of their own. I will also promise to make Francesca one when she reaches the ripe old age of 4. :))I have finished the maze book I started ages ago for mum as it is her birthday next Saturday. They are coming tomorrow so she can take her parcels home with her to save me posting them.

The papers are from an old SA kit and I've stuck to a predominantly aqua/turquoise and brown colour scheme.
Well I spent a couple of hours in the garden this afternoon and pruned back a couple of overgrown bushes. I tried weeding but the ground is still holding so much water it is like great clods of clay, so I gave up after a while. I thought I would clean up after DH had gone to work..................how wrong I was. I have faffed about all evening and all i've done is finish my mums book, put a load of washing in and had a shower. I think I may have to get up rather early tomorrow as the parents are coming for lunch!!!



1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Your maze books are great Jackie, I love them!