Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little extra

I'm not sure if I've done this one, but this is my train of thinking......................1960's=Italian Job=Mini!! This is the 'Little Extra' from the DCM We've another Retro challenge for this week's Little Extra.This time we'd like you to find your inspiration in the 1960s.


I've also incorporated a SWOT challenge from JB. This is the template

Do you think it fits?
Papers are from the mat stacks by K and Co and the stamp is from Blade Rubber Stamps.





9 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card & definately fits the 60's. Mini's were all the rage.

Sue said...

I LOVE that mini stamp VERY retro

Hazel said...

Good idea for 60s memories

Kathy said...

ahhhh I forgot all about the mini stamp!
Now I've got TWO ideas and not even one card to show for the LE!

Great card Jackie, and fab use of that template

Dani D said...

yes mini cooper is very 60s

Lythan said...

I think it fits indeed! very groovy

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Jackie, the Mini stamp is fab!

Love what you did with the sketch too :)

Sheila said...

Oh that's very clever Mrs:)))

Love it!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great 60's card - we used to have a mini!