Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I just got tagged

............by Cheryl. I've never done this before!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!!

1. I always have my first dose of internet browsing whilst drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. Once that's out of the way, I become human!!

2. I have the most appalling memory. If I don't write it down , I forget it. If you've looked at the photos on my blog you will see post it notes across my shelves-that is my memory. LOL

3. I absolutely hate winter and could quite easily hibernate from October till March.

4. I am just getting into scrapbooking thanks to various forum challenges and am buying pretty papers in far larger quantities than I am actually using. I'm sure that is quite normal though.

5. I don't drink tea!

6. I love beads and have far too many. I always take them on holiday with me when we stay in this country as I can slip a couple of decent sized boxes under my seat an no-one notices. :)

7.I can't draw to save my life and bless the day I found rubber stamps!


I tag..................Jo, Rach, Sue, Kathy, Sheila, Angelnorth, Lythan

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Jackie.

I'm going to pass up the tag I'm afraid - I did this one a little while ago (still on the blog somewhere) and I don't think I'm interesting enough to come up with another seven random facts :lol:

Kathy said...

Hehehe like Joanne, I've done it before, but just for you I've come up with 7 more boring things to write!

ps,
I surf with my first coffee of the day
I'd happilly hibernate through winter
I can't draw for toffee
I don't drink tea

maybe I should just have copied your list then!