Saturday, July 28, 2007

Challenge 17

I'm doing the challenges all out of order as I'm doing the card making ones first and getting more confused by the minute! (it doesn't take much). I'm having to download each challenge as they are put on the web site then file them once they are done otherwise I would be well and truly lost. Anyway, Est set this challenge and here is what she wanted

Challenge 17

There is nothing nicer than a scrummy choccachino from Thorntons and your challenge is to create a card in the colours of this scrummy drink. 1 chocalific point for completing this challenge. Remember ladies new cards only please.
Backing paper on the left is the reverse of 'Dress Up' from the Twirl by Crate Paper. I don't know where the paper on the right came from! Ribbon and satin heart slider are from my scrummy June kit from Ribbon Oasis . Flowers are Prima with a bit of bling, chipboard tag is by Papermania and the rub on greeting is Letraset.

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Jackie, love this colour combo!!

So Sonya said...

lovely card, I just adore this colour combination...

Classroomfree said...

Really nice :o)