Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another LO

I'm getting into this scrapping lark big style. It's probably not a bad thing for two reasons. One is that I have so much stuff to use up it will help stock deplete a bit faster (then I can justify buying new stuff even more) and the second reason is that my wedding album might stand a bit more chance of getting more than three pages in it :))
These instuctions were for a new comp over at Just Bex. If you've got a spare couple of hours, why not pop over and say hello. You will made to feel very welcome :)
FOR this COMPETITION we need you to use all or part of this colour palette and create a SUPER LO I found some really pretty (well I think they are!) photos of my pretty flowers in my garden and these colours lend themselves really well to this project.

Materials used are as follows: backing card is from Crate Paper Baby Bee Collection, photos mounted onto small mat stack earth tones by DCWV, large flower ribbon slider brad from A Card 4 U yellow dotty ribbon from one of the mini kits by Ribbon Oasis, daisies from Mad About Cards, Primas from Craft Obsessions. Words cut with Curly Gurlie alphabet.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

No comments: