Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thank God It's Tuesday!

Gosh what a busy few days. I have all but one of my orders done and out. I finished and posted the last of the wedding orders yesterday and so have another happy bride to be on my books. (I really must update the comments page on my web site "oops")

Next is another card I did for the Friday night challenge on Just Bex. The details of the challenge are below. I actually did this one on Friday evening along with the flower card but forgot to photograph it.
I got another text order last night from my dear friend (of Exploding Box fame ;)) This time her friend's son's wife had a baby boy yesterday and she wanted another box and a 'normal' baby card! I did these today. She also collected the lilac DCM card from Friday and was very pleased with it.




And finally, a quickie made for hubby's work collegue who is leaving this week.

I have also been working on a project which I'm rather chuffed about but I'll save that one for tomorrow. :) I've got a couple of challenges to catch up with tomorrow too so at least I'll have something to talk about!

No comments: