Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oops

I meant to add this one last night but forgot. It was late and I went to bed after I'd blogged. Anyway, the cards fits 2 of the challenges on the fabulous J B Forum Samms challenge was to make a Father's day card without using the word father or dad on the front and Sue's was this template

and here is my take on them both.

The papers used are from the new designer scrap pads by K & Co. I just love them and have 6 so far. The charms are from Mad About Cards and the buttons and ribbons are from the fabby June kit from Ribbon Oasis.

Here are more up to date piccie of my 'little girls' They are just so adorable.


This is Squirt, the little one. We are hoping that some day she will grow into her ears. lol She is the cheeky one out of the 2 of them. She causes mayhem then stands back so her sister gets into trouble!!

This is Tigger, so called for obvious reasons and at 4 months she still can't run properly. She bounces everywhere. The house is very empty at the moment. hubby dropped the kitties off at the vets this morning on his way to work as today is the day they are being speyed.

Right, work beckons. I need to wash the kitchen floor then I have a couple of orders to fullfil. I also need to do some crafting for me as I have a couple of challenges to catch up on.

No comments: