Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My first scraplift

I have been a little slow off the mark with these to challenges but have finally done them. The scraplift was announced by Nicky on Friday evening on the Just Bex Forum

This is Nicky's fabulous page, and the one below is mine

The next page is for a competition announced by Samm a few days ago and here are the instructions. Or should that be here is the instruction!

Teeheehee, I want you to complete a layout using only one photo, the catch is, the photo must be cut in at least 3 pieces.

And again, this is mine.


I just love that photo. He didn't realise that, although we were basking in a heatwave of over 40 degrees, the water could still be freezing. He soon found out though. LOL

I shall now finish the DCM midweek challenge and post it in the morning. Oh and I will get into the habit of writing down which goodies I use too. :))

Thanks for reading.

TTFN

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great LO's, I love the way you've cut your photo into three in the bottom one. Really different idea!!