Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oh my




More for the challenge on Carolyn's forum. I have (almost) done the front and back covers of my journal and I've done my intro pages.





I made a necklace, which had to have some pink in it, for Challenge 4
















The next 3 cards were for Challenge 6. The theme was obviously Romance. One had to contain the word LOVE, one the word CHERISH and the third could be anything.

The final card in tonights offering is for Challenge 7-a card with no greeting. This is one of my favourite images by the lovely Joanna Sheen I have used it for birthday, engagement and wedding.
I don't think I am going to get many more challenges done but if I do I shall post pictures here. I am now going to go and try to add the images to Carolyn's gallery...........easier said than done!!