Friday, May 11, 2007

Oh dear

I am so sorry to those (if anyone!) who have kept coming back to my poor old unloved and uncared for blog. I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up. So much has happened since I last blogged.




My poor lovely kitten died, bless her. This happened on 8th March which was just 2 days before my birthday. Hubby took me to Worcester for the weekend which was just lovely but overshadowed by losing my poor Smudge. We tried to get another kitty straight away but weren't having much luck when my friend Jo rang and suggested we try contacting the local radio station. DH sent them an email and the absolutely fab Nick Hancock aired our request an rang me after 10 minutes to say that someone had been in touch and would love to help us. We then became 'parents' to these 2 little darlings. We now have Squirt (for obvious reasons) and Tigger, so named because she doesn't she bounces lol


I received loads of lovely birthday cards from a birthday group on the CBC forum. I may get time sometime soon to upload pictures of them all as the are save onto my laptop.


I got my first CJ back too and it is just fab. I also have pics of that to upload (don't hold your breath lol). I am now in another CJ group and enjoying it loads.


My garden is just lovely at the moment. I counted 17 flowers on my peony last night.


The fabulous Bex has started a forum all of her very own. Just Bex has been up and running for just 2 weeks and already has loads to tempt us. Here is a card I made for Sue's first template challenge.
The stamp is one of the new Papernation stamps from SSUP which has been stamped onto cream card, coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll pens. The squares of card and paper have been edged with a pink ink pad. The paper is Doodlebug, the flourish is from the Flourish v2 clear stamps by Rhonna Farrer and the greeting is from Craftwork Cards. I have also made a card for another challenge on the forum but can't show that one yet ;)
Well, I had better get back to my stationery order. I am far busier this year than I have ever been before. I also have some brilliant news to divulge but can't do so until later in the year so you will just have to watch this space.
Take care till the next time.

2 comments:

Sue said...

ooo how lovely to see you blogging again

Carol said...

oooh look at those cute kittens. I've been waiting to see piccies for ages, you could have told me they were on your blog already LOL

xx